Here is a list of the main airports in France depending on which region you would like to visit.
We’ve also included a few of the main airport websites (which will have their contact details) if you need them.
List of Regions and Closest Airports in France
- PARIS, NORMANDY, CHAMPAGNE, BRITTANY: Roissy Charles de Gaulle, Orly, Paris-Beauvais, Dinard, Brest, Rennes
- FAR NORTHERN FRANCE: Lille
- LOIRE VALLEY: Tours
- NORMANDY: Caen, Deauville, Rouen, Le Havre
- BRITTANY: Brest, Dinard
- EASTERN FRANCE (Alsace): Basel-Mulhouse, Strasbourg
- WESTERN FRANCE AND WEST COAST: Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Limoges, Nantes, Poitiers
- BURGUNDY: Dijon (although not aware of any direct flights from the UK or US. Better to go to Paris or Lyon and then drive or take the train).
- RHÔNE-ALPES: Grenoble, Lyon, Geneva (eg for Chamonix)
- DORDOGNE: Bergerac, Bordeaux
- SOUTH – PROVENCE, COTE D’ÂZUR, MONACO: Avignon, Marseille, Nice
- SOUTH – MIDI PYRÉNÉES: Toulouse
- SOUTH – LANGUEDOC ROUSSILLON: Montpellier, Nimes, Perpignan
- CORSICA: Ajaccio and Bastia
The two main international Paris airports are Orly and Charles de Gaulle.
The Aéroport Paris-Beauvais is used by charter companies and discount airlines such as Ryanair.
Flights to Paris France, Flight Tickets To France
Once you have an idea of where you want to go, you might like have a look at our recommendations for where to book your flights to France.
Also, here are links to some of the main airports – Paris, Nice and Bordeaux: