Cheap flights to France: Where To Find the Bargains
Whether you’re looking for cheap flights to Paris or other regional cities in France, we’ll show you how and where to find the best deals.
Where can I find cheap flights to France?
- travelling from UK/Europe
- travelling from the US and other countries
- travelling from Australia/New Zealand
Here are a few more…
- Don’t want to book online and would prefer to speak to a human?
- Which airport in France should I fly to?
- Which Paris airport to fly to? (there are several)
- Tips when searching for cheap flights to France
- I want to book through the airlines directly
Our top choices are:
- Cheap Flights.co.uk;
- Cheapest Flights.co.uk (you can call and book over the phone if you want)
- Last Minute.com
- Sky South (for normandy and brittany – leaves from Shoreham airport in Brighton).
Our top recommendation is Cheap Flights.com. Not only can you search for a cheap flight to france, but you can search for flights on a specific date, using expedia, travelocity, and kayak – all from the one website, so you can easily compare prices.
Our top choices are:
If you want to research your options for cheap flights to France but would prefer to book over the phone, or speak to a travel agent in person, Flight Centre has retail outlets in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. If your flight itinerary is a little more complex, for example if you have multiple stopovers or you want to fly a specific route, it might be easier discussing your options with a travel agent.
Here are their phone numbers. You can also find out the addresses of their stores, on their website.
US: 1866 967 5351
Australia: 133 133
New Zealand: 0800 24 35 44
Canada: 1877 967 5302
UK: 0870 499 0040
In some situations it might be easier to book directly through the airlines, or if you can’t find what you’re looking for through the discount operators.
Here are the links to their websites:
A list of the main airports in France, together with a list of closest cities so you can help book the right flight tickets to France.
Ideas for cheap n’ cheerful holidays in France, without breaking the bank.